My Job Allows Me To Take A Look At Google's New Office In Singapore

Source: theincentral 
I am always so awed about the office layout of Google's which are very interesting and welcoming. The innovation of these open space concepts are remarkable and I assure you, I almost wanted to quit my job and switch to work for Google.

Blessed, my colleagues and I were invited to take a look at Google's new office in Singapore! *squeals* It is like crushing real hard on a Hollywood star and then getting to meet them for the first time! Truth to be told, you'd be amazed of how well taken care of these employees of Google are and soon you might be bugging or dropping hints for your boss to reconsider their office layout *nudge nudge*.

We were given temporary name tags and a chance to type our names. However, we got carried away for typing our names and tried to create some dope sh*t names.


Outcome of the creativity.


Source: theincentral 

Behold the cafeteria.
It. Is. Freaking. Uh-mazing.
This I can conclude that staring and being able to absorb the hugeness of the environment, makes me happy.


Source: theincentral 

Source: theincentral 

Source: theincentral 

Source: theincentral 


Their cafeteria serves a galore of cuisines that my team and I were spoilt for choice.
It is said that they change their menu daily and I wondered how can the employees choose what to eat for lunch, so care-free!?



After being fed and happy, Tutu, one of Google's staffs came and offered to took us on a office tour; this was when the amusement park experience started!





Source: theincentral






Source: theincentral




Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral
Source: theincentral

Source: theincentral
Source: theincentral
We were brought to the facilities and amenities of Google which consisted of going through doors, corners and a couple of stairs; it was so huge that I could not keep track what is where and which floor am I already at!
What I love the most is their coloured stairs. Each level is of a different colour which blended perfectly into the surroundings.
There were a few unique rooms for the staffs to doodle and write down their ideas for brainstorming and get inspired which was pretty interesting. 
We were shown on the features of Google Tango and it was fascinating; basically, Google Tango is a app developer which helps the user to carry out tasks that require information which only the virtual can process. Buying the right coffee table colour and size for your living room will never go wrong with Google Tango. You can even stand beside a dinosaur virtually!
For more click HERE!

The best thing is, their pantry seems to be constantly stocked with food because they were quite generous about sharing their snacks with us. 
*unleash the Singaporean's cheapskate character*
Google's new office is so amazing that I didn't want to leave!

Great news, Google is hiring too!
If I won't be able to get a job in my own field, I will really consider submitting my resume to them.

Click here for more: theincentral


xx