Halfway To Graduation

Finally back to blogging and this took me so long because - I am done with the second last semester of my university 9 days ago and after a few days of enjoyment, I was down with a 38.7 degree fever; slept throughout the whole day, huddled under my duvet and sweat through my shirt. Highest temperature I have gotten ever since my secondary school days and I am still recovering from it.

So I am back with a little update about my life. Frankly speaking, I can already start planning and search for a job right now before graduating officially (left with one more semester, un-reluctantly because I had to remodule workplace law *roll eyes*). And this thought ACTUALLY SCARES ME. Because school days had zoomed past me so fast and I thought that I would learn much more and get my skills honed before officially entering into the working world. Like, this is it! To earn money, meet new people, step out of the comfort zone and do new things; although I got a full time job for 2 years before I started university. There's no guide on after this, you have to do that, nothing at all. And it really scares me.

However, on a brighter note, I am actually excited to go and be a working adult. I am already fully aware of the commitments I need to personally handle, in which my dad had started to transfer my phone plan over to me, as well as the amount of school fees, and other expenses I owed him - pffft speaking of efficiency.

I started editing my resume a few days ago and realized I had so many stuffs to update in order to make it presentable. I even forgot how to think after the exams because I spent an hour and a half to type out my cover letter lol. This afternoon, I will also need to head down to get my photo taken for my resume and then send it to the company that I want to work in by tonight. And just 9 days before was my last exam paper, this is insane!! Ok la, I am the world's biggest procrastinator. Should have done that wayyy before.

I have yet to travel, not sure why everybody seems busy at this moment :( Dad said he is planning a short trip to JB with the family (also good la), can't wait!!! At least get to travel before I were to go for the interview on 3rd Sept and then work for F1 prior to the commencement of next semester. By then it will be preeeeeetty exciting for me to document my life in my instagram, snapchat and this blog.



xoxo


Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.