This Is So Powerful


Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last  

I attended one of the Sundays' sermon and Pastor Charles who was from Texas was the guest speaker. What he had interpreted from the verse above left a strong message to me. It was so powerful that everything I do became significant to me and I am thankful for that. I'm not trying to preach right here, rather to share how relevant it is to be applied to our own lives. 

"God is at the beginning and the ending, therefore he is the Alpha and the Omega. He will be at the beginning and the ending for you.

"There are things where we learn in the small which prepares the purpose of the end. An example would be the story of David & Goliath."


If you do not know the story of David & Goliath, you should take a look and read about it as it is so meaningful and it changes your perspective to the little things.

Pastor Charles mentioned that "God gives you the right beginning you need to reach the end He has prepared for you". God prepared David to kill the giant Goliath and became King; he killed Goliath with only a slingshot and five stones, which is remarkable and powerful.

I am rather impatient myself when it comes to doing something, I hate procedures because they sometimes take so long or appear to be senseless to me. Then, during the sermon on Sunday, Pastor Charles preached, "Much hype is created to be faithful to the Much. It is harder to be faithful to the small because it is small and small doesn't rule anything, pragmatically speaking. But if you are faithful with the small, you will rule the Much!", as if it was meant for me. Amen.

I should be thankful to the small, thankful to the small progress, thankful to any small changes and not despise about them. I complain about how I am not getting enough rest when I only have 3 hours of deep sleep, I complain that how I am not cut out to study when I was only getting used to it after 6 months from a 2 years break. I forgot to appreciate the small. That was when I began to condemn myself.

After that sermon, I felt a lot better and saw things at a different point of view.
This is just a reminder post to myself that everything matters, even the tiniest little bit.
Though this is not a very interesting post but if you had read every single word of this post, I thank you for taking time to read it.


xoxo