Opposites Attract, Or Not?


That, I believe. Or probably, I did until I was pushed to realize that personality difference affects relationships, largely. I used to have faith that opposites attract. But right now, it seems empty and all I can do is to console myself to compromise with the personality difference.
Sure enough, from time to time, we may agree and disagree with different things but I think compromising helps to resolve this personality difference. The success of this logic can be felt when you begin to feel inspired by your partner and that you want to do it like he/she does a certain thing. It benefits you which in turn, changes you to a better person. This rises you up to be in par with your partner because you agree in what he/she believes in.
This is one thing to deal against personality differences, what say you?